Thank you for signing up!
You just registered to attend: Mental Health for Artists, Authors, and Entrepreneurs. Thank you!
This panel event is a fundraiser for Steel Smiling, an organization that bridges the gap between Black people and mental health support through education, advocacy, and awareness.
If you already made a donation to Steel Smiling, thank you for your generosity.
If you’re experiencing financial hardship and you can’t make a donation right now, that’s okay. No need. It’s optional. Enjoy the panel event, and we’re happy you’re here with us.
Important class info
- Panel is happening on Tuesday, May 25 at 2:30 pm Pacific / 5:30 pm Eastern. Not sure what time that is for you? This handy time zone converter will help!
- If you can’t attend the panel event while it’s happening live, no worries, a recording will be emailed to you.
- When it’s time for the panel to begin, please click the following link: https://zoom.us/j/99888018031
- The panel will be live-streaming video on Zoom. Your video and audio will automatically be turned off, so you can show up as you are!
- There will be an interactive chat/comment section. It’s a great place to type and say hello, share insights, and ask questions.
What to do next:
- Tell 3 friends about this fundraiser event. Encourage them to donate and register. You can share this link: https://www.youcangetitdone.com/mental-health
- You can mention this event in your newsletter, on social media, or any other platform you’ve got. The more people who find out about this event and donate, the better.
-Lindsey and Alex