The Tiny Book Course
Set Yourself Up for Success: September 1 - 10, 2021
- Attend the Preparing for Success Kick-Off Meeting: September 7 at 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
- Log into the Tiny Book Course Portal and read (or listen) to introductory materials.
- Download the Tiny Book Checklist.
- Set up your distraction-free workspace.
- Choose a topic for your book.
- Create your book outline.
Write, Write, Write: September 11 - 30, 2021
- Write the manuscript for your tiny book! It’s go time!
- Read (or listen) to instructions on how to get the words flowing.
- Attend the First Check-In Meeting: September 21 at 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
- Pop into The Tiny Book Course Forum (if you want, completely optional) to share your wins and meet fellow writers.
- Email anytime if you feel stuck, want to brainstorm, or just need a little more support.
Editing, Design, and Self-Publishing: October 1 - 14, 2021
- Use our guidelines to edit, proofread, and make final tweaks to your book.
- Use our design templates (variety of sizes) to create the interior layout for your book.
- Watch our tutorial to create a beautiful cover design for your book.
- Attend the Second Check-In Meeting: October 5 at at 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
- Upload your final files for self-publishing and printing. OMG, it’s really happening!
- Wait eagerly for your book to arrive at your doorstep. Eeeeee!
Graduation and Celebration: October 15, 2021
- Attend the Graduation and Celebration Meeting: October 15 at at 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
- Show off your completed book.
- Or, share your book-in-progress if you're not quite finished yet.
- Share one thing you learned from the journey.
- Cheer for your fellow Tiny Book Course participants.
- Try not to melt into a puddle of tears.